Tis this blogger’s little sister, Amanda! Christina has done a much better job of maintaining this blog and I am so glad she took it over 🙂
I thought as my first post I would do a little “about me” and do the TMI Tag.
1. What are you wearing? Earlier I was wearing my terribly hideous red polo shirt for my jobs at parks and rec, but currently as I type, I am wearing purple and white stripe socks, jeans, a flowery blouse and my favorite Marmot teal fleece 🙂
2. Ever been in love? Indeed! I married him last year 🙂
3. Ever had a terrible break up? Yes. fail. Who hasn’t? It was multiple breakups too. Off and on, off and on. Stupid.
4. How tall are you? 5’4″
5. How much do you weigh? 63504000 milligrams
6. Any tattoos? Yes. I have Shakti and Saraswati written in Hindi on my side
7. Any piercings? Two in each earlobe. I had my tragus pierced but it started to scar so I took it out.
8. OTP? I, like my sister, had to look this up and I still don’t really quite understand what it means. I’m not very hip on internet slang 😉
9. Favorite Show? I’m not sure if I can only pick one…The Office, Parks and Rec, Charmed…
10. Favorite bands? I haven’t been listening to much music lately but, Local Natives, Mumford and Sons, Blink 182, Fleetwood Mac, Michael Jackson (not a band, but amazing)
11. Something you miss. My friends who all live very far away from me.
12. Favorite Song? Hm there are many songs that I enjoy very much…Skinny Love by Bon Iver, Who Knows Who Cares by Local Natives, Blown Away by Carrie Underwood, The Chain by Fleetwood Mac, Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson, I could go on and on.
13. How old are you? 24 years young
14. Zodiac Sign? Libra…But I’m very not balanced.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can put up with me and my crazy nonsense 😉 Someone who is always there for me and knows just what to say to make me feel better.
16. Favorite quote? “The mountains are calling and I must go” -John Muir
17. Favorite Actor? Oh man I love Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Jonny Depp, Leo DiCaprio, Nicole Kidman.
18. Favorite color? Blue! Any shade or form there of
19. Loud music of soft? In the car, very loud.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Usually I sit on the floor somewhere
21. How long does it take you to shower? Hm like 5-10 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Usually around an hour to get myself, breakfast, lunch and all that nonsense ready for the day
23. Ever been in a physical fight? no sir
24. Turn on? Lumos!
25. Turn off? Nox
26. The reason I started blogging. Just for fun. I am glad Christina took it over though because she is able to spend more time on it and keep it up. But I look forward to doing some guest posts occasionally 🙂
27. Fears? Loss.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Hm… probably job hunting/possibly moving/strees
29. Las time you said you loved someone? Like 5 minutes ago to my hubby
30. Meaning behind your blog name? I am not a fancy person, I don’t live in a fancy city and I feel like I am a very casual person. But I also love the frills and funs of being a girl, even though I feel really out of place in my little mountain town if I wear heels. But I feel like you can easily mix the two. So a casual beauty.
31. Last book you read? last actual book I read was The Hobbit, most recently I have be listening to the Harry Potter books on tape on my commute to work. I’m on The Prisoner of Azkaban 🙂
32. Book you are currently reading? listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
33. Last show you watched? Watching The Office right now!
34. Last person you talked to? My hubby
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? My cousin!
36. Favorite food? The kind you eat. Shepherds pie, pasta, raspberries
37. Place you want to visit. If I can only pick one, Scotland
38. Last place you were? Outside the house, work.
39. Do you have a crush? Totally have a celeb crush on Jonny Depp
40. Last time you kissed someone? When I got home from work today
41. Last time you were insulted? hm…indirectly from my coworker…he’s passive aggressive
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate? peanut m&m’s
43. What instruments do you play? Used to totally rock the clarinet in middle school band 🙂
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, an engraved ring from my best friend I got at college graduation.
45. Last sport you played? Does snow shoeing count as playing a sport
46. Last song you sang? Singing along to all the songs in Rent as I watched it
47. Favorite chat up line? Whats cookin’ good lookin’
48. Have you ever used it? haha no
49. Last time you hung out with someone? hanging out with the hubby now, went to coffee with a friend two days ago 🙂
50. Who should answer these questions next? anyone who wants to!!!