Hey everyone! Just thought I’d share my makeup of the day with you. It’s a black and white eye featuring a lovely Wet n Wild glitter! Products listed below!
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer all over eye area
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk blended out thinly all over lid
- Any white eye shadow over Milk just to set it since it creases on me (I used a random white shadow from an elf palette)
- Wet n Wild Shimmer Single Eye Shadow in Trashed used on outer corner, to create exaggerated outer V, and under entire bottom lash line
- Blend, blend, blend as needed
- Blended out top of Trashed with grey shade from Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette
- Back to NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for brow highlight
- LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base over most of lid (not the outer corner since I put black there) and in inner corner
- Wet n Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti in Lilac Frosting over Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black in water line
- Essence Brow Pencil in Brown (didn’t realize how sloppy my brows were until I took pictures haha)
- Any mascara you like!
- I think any lip color could go with this since black and white is such a simple color scheme! I used OCC’s Lip Tar in the color Role Play
I would highly recommend doing glittery eyes before the rest of your face. OR you could be silly like me and do it after your face since you didn’t plan well. I mean it got every where-my cheeks, my face, my counters, my floors, and probably my internal organs at this point. Good thing I glitter already flows through my veins.