Hey friends! I was recently tagged by the lovely Lauren from LuceLuxeLifestyle to complete the Five Product Face Tag. Her tag can be found here. This tag asks you to pick the five products you would choose as travel essentials or essentials to create your every day face. Most of my essentials actually fall into a category of product since I’m not necessarily attached to specific products.
- Under Eye Concealer
- Brow Product
These five types of products are what I would choose every time if I were limited to using five products for my daily makeup look. The specific products below are what I used today!
- Bare Minerals Matte Foundation-I like this foundation and have been using it for a long time. My skin has been going a bit nuts with breakouts lately and I’m finding I wish I could get some more coverage out of this.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer-This is a nice product (although it does crease on me), but I won’t be able to repurchase when I’m done since it’s not cruelty free. If you have any recommendations for a CF concealer that works well under the eyes, I’d love your thoughts!
- Milani Delizioso Pink Blush-I’ve been loving this blush lately. A light/bright pink is my favorite blush color!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara-I received this product complementary from Influenster. I get a nice effect from this mascara, but I’m not a huge fan of the brush which has an hourglass shape. I like “normal” shaped brushes, and I find this brush to be too big for my liking-it can be messy!
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade-I got this product very recently and am already enjoying it! I can do a review soon.
That’s it for my Five Product Face Tag. I would love to see all of your answers to this tag and what five products you would limit yourself to in order to create a your daily look. Let me know if you do the tag too so I can check it out 🙂