Hey friends! I wanted to bring you another Halloween eye look for those of us who aren’t sporting specific costumes this year. You can still be festive with some easy black and orange makeup.
Today’s Halloween eye look is a smoky eye using you guessed it, black and orange! Like yesterday’s look, this is another easy look using just two main colors (excluding transition shades, brow highlight, etc.)
Here are the steps!
- Use a black base all over your eyelid and then blend that into the crease to get a softer transition
- Continue to blend out the crease
- You can top your base with any black eye shadow
- Blend an orange shade over the transition of your black shade in the crease/brow brow bone area
- Smudge black liner on your lower lash line
- Take your orange once more to smudge out the black on the lower lash line
- Finish the look off with your favorite mascara or some false lashes
I’ll list the specific products I used below the photos in case you’re interested.
I hope you enjoyed today’s Halloween eye look! Thank you for reading 🙂
Base: Physician’s Formula Black Gel Eyeliner
Crease Blending/Base Topper: Matte Black Eye Shadow from Wet n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello Palette
Transition colors/brow highlight: Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte Palette
Orange Eye Shadow: Sugarpill Flamepoint
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
Mascara: Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara