Hey everyone! Since I’ve shared some Halloween eye looks with you the past couple days, I figured it would be appropriate to show you the look I actually chose for today!
Here’s what I did for the look:
- thick winged black eyeliner
- blending black, purple, and orange into the crease
- using a thin line of black to create a “new” lower lash line
- filling the space in between the lower lash line and lower black line with orange
- white/nude shade in the lower waterline
- orange to black gradient brows
- using eyelash glue to attach small orange rhinestones under the eye (I found the rhinestones in the jewelry section at Michaels for just a couple bucks!)
- false lashes
- pair with any lip color you like-I think a Halloween color like black, orange, or purple would look great!
Hope you enjoy this look! Wishing everyone a very fun and safe Halloween!!