Hey friends! Since I shared a post yesterday all about Sugarpill’s Goldilux, I thought I’d share the look I created today using this shadow!
Here’s how I created this look.
- Light beige transition shade all over the brow bone
- Sugarpill’s Love+ packed on first two thirds of eyelid
- Urban Decay’s Blackout on outer corner of eye
- LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base on first third of eyelid
- Sugarpill’s Goldilux over LIT’s Glitter Base
- Light cream brow bone highlight
- Finish off with mascara
I hope you enjoy the look, and thanks so much for stopping by!