I figured it would be helpful to include a disclaimer for anyone who might have any questions or concerns for certain situations that may pop up especially on beauty blogs. Quite frankly I have no idea what “official” points I should make note of, but I’ll surely edit things along the way. So here is my informal list.
- I will always write honest reviews and posts, and honesty is incredibly important to me. I would never lie about a product to appease anyone. If I like something, I will tell you. If I don’t like something, I will tell you. Bloggers should be available to help people by way of their true thoughts and opinions. I am here to be informative and helpful, and lying is counter productive to those goals.
- If I ever receive any products for free, I will clearly say so in the post. While I don’t expect this situation to occur often, it would not influence my opinion.
- All of the content on this blog is written by myself (with a few older posts written by my sister.)
- All of the pictures featured here are taken by myself unless otherwise noted. I’ll give credit if I ever use other images.
- As I mentioned in my About Me section, I do NOT edit my photos in any way with the exception of brightness or warmth for color accuracy (although that is rare now since I have a better lighting set up.)
- I’m not a professional makeup artist, just a makeup lover.
- Keep in mind that even though a product may work well for me, it might not work well for you because from skin type to coloring to skin concerns and problem areas to general body chemistry, we are all different. Similarly, you may really enjoy products that don’t work well for me. Always do thorough research using multiple sources for your own benefit!